Aerobatics and Spin Training Update
As of early 2020, I have not decided if I will provide stall-spin and aerobatic training in the summer of 2020 in Seattle at Boeing Field. The logistics there have become difficult. I am no longer offering aerobatic rides. I will provide updates here as soon as new information is available.
Here’s a summary of my current services, publications, and resources for pilots.
- Summary of my background and services
- Link to my aviation blog, with information for pilots, flight instructors, and others interested in general aviation.
- A link to my YouTube channel, BruceAirFlying, which includes a variety of in-cockpit videos covering aerobatics, stalls and spins, IFR flying, and other topics.
- Link to my collection of resources for aviators
- Information about my books:
- Scenario-Based Training
- Microsoft Flight Simulator as a Training Aid