For the latest information and videos about IFR flying, avionics, and other details about airplanes and flying, visit my blog: (https://bruceair.wordpress.com/)
Aerobatics and Spin Training Update
As of late 2021, I have decided that I will no longer provide training in the Extra 300L.
I donated the aircraft to AOPA to support its aviation training and safety efforts.
For information about aerobatic training, check the IAC website and its list of instructors and schools that offer aerobatic training.
Here’s a summary of my current services, publications, and resources for pilots.
- Summary of my background and services
- Link to my aviation blog, with information for pilots, flight instructors, and others interested in general aviation.
- A link to my YouTube channel, BruceAirFlying, which includes a variety of in-cockpit videos covering aerobatics, stalls and spins, IFR flying, and other topics.
- Watch replays of webinars and other presentations that I have given on a range of topics, such as Briefing IFR Procedures and Annotating IFR Charts.
- Link to my collection of resources for aviators
- Information about my books:
- Scenario-Based Training
- Microsoft Flight Simulator as a Training Aid